Are you beginning to wonder what steps to take in order to help your child learn to read (and have fun while they’re doing it)? We definitely are!
That’s why we are so excited that our friends at Vivvi – Lynne Mueller, Head of Learning and Gretchen Richer, Head of Family Experience at Vivvi are hosting a virtual event with some tips!
What You’ll Learn:
- How to find joy in the process of your children learning to read
- Discover how a strong reading foundation evolves in young children
- Supporting reading success at home
Vivvi In-Home goes beyond babysitting:
- Hassle free hiring: Including background checks, taxes and benefits
- Flexible schedules (16-40+ hours/week) for ages 0-14
- Individual care or share with another family to socialize and save nearly 50%
- Vaccinated, CPR & First Aid certified teachers
Gretchen joined Vivvi after almost 20 years in the Hospitality industry, working for Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group across roles in operations, training and culture for some of New York’s best restaurants. At Vivvi, Gretchen is responsible for making sure that the care and learning we provide is an integral part of families’ lives. From communication strategy, to celebrations to parent education, she manages all aspects of the Vivvi family journey.