The saying the busier the better is accurate for me….I’m so excited to announce that I have become a licensed real estate agent in CT and have joined the @coldwellbanker office in Westport, CT.
As a lifelong connector, lawyer and negotiator, and more recent entrepreneur (thank you WestportMoms!) i realized that helping people find their perfect home in a place I love so very much was the most natural career next step.
Anyone who knows me knows I’m passionate, hard working and as committed as it gets. I can’t wait to help more amazing families make this place their home and to hopefully continue making a positive impact in our community.
If you are thinking of making a move please reach out to me at [email protected] and follow along @meganrutstein_realtor. I am confident that I can help you sell your home quickly and for the highest price.
- Christine delivers success for buyers and sellers throughout Fairfield County by adhering to her core values of ethical service, superb relationships and boundless gratitude.
- She and her husband have resided in Fairfield County for over 25 years, and she’s raised her two children here.
- Christine leads with honesty and integrity, and her five-star reviews rave about her diligence, responsiveness and patience.
- Her decades of success in executive sales, marketing and consulting roles in the corporate sector have laid the groundwork for her exceptional client service and negotiating skills.
- Christine is a proud Compass agent who is highly skilled at leveraging the firm's best-in-class technology, tools and marketing talent to make every home search and sale seamless and
- Her ultimate goal is to create real estate relationships for life, and she’s deeply grateful for the loyalty and referrals she receives from her satisfied buyers and sellers.
Erica Acheychek & Julie Potack
Company: EA Homes (Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage)
Contact: Erica – Phone: (646)303-0303 or Email: [email protected] / Julie – Phone: (914)843-4007 / Email: [email protected]
Website: www.eahomesct.com / Instagram: @eahomesct.realestate / Facebook: @eahomesct
Office: 472 Riverside Avenue, Westport
About Erica & Julie:
- EA Homes provides luxury residential real estate services throughout Fairfield County, Connecticut; focusing on Westport, Fairfield, Weston, and surrounding areas.
- Ranked Top Producers in Area.
- Concierge service providing insightful and analytical real estate recommendations tailored for each client’s success.
- Specialize in New Construction, Relocation, First Time Buyers, Staging, Down-sizers.
- Extensive social media marketing experience.
- Past experience in financial sector with strong project management, marketing, client service, technology, & problem solving skills.
- Live locally in Southport (Erica), and Westport (Julie). Both have school aged children, are active in the community and with charitable organizations.
- Both spent a decade in NYC prior to moving to Westport.
- Erica is originally from New York and Florida and received her BSBA degree from University of Florida and her MBA from Florida State University. Julie is originally from Westchester and received her BA degree from Duke.
The Leslie Clarke Team – Leslie Clarke & Jeannette Floto
Company: William Raveis Real Estate
Contact: Leslie Clarke at [email protected] | (203) 984-1856 or Jeannette Floto at [email protected] | (917) 570-7418
Website: https://theleslieclarketeam.com | Instagram: @leslieclarkehomes
Office: 47 Riverside Avenue, Westport
About Lynne Nolan:
- Lynne loves her job as a Compass agent, where she is able to provide best in class assistance to her buyers and sellers with a personalized and technical approach.
- Lynne is an active member of the Westport community and supports and sponsors several events within the Westport Downtown Merchants Association. A hard worker who wakes up every other Tuesday morning at 5AM to sponsor “Coffee’s on Us Tuesdays” at the Green Farms train Station.
- A lifetime spent in the hospitality industry provided Lynne with her priority to be Client focused: Servicing clients to ask what their needs are and creating a marketing plan around those needs, which she has been doing successfully for the past 7 years.
- She has received several awards including, Connecticut Magazine Rising Star Real Estate Award and Top Producing RE agent.
- Lynne specializes in Luxury Residential Real Estate, Staging and Renovation, First Time Home Buyers, and Corporate Relocation.
- Lynne resides in Westport with her husband Tom. Their three children, Thomas, Jake and Remy are graduates of Boston College, Providence College, and Boston University and are all working and living in Boston and New York City.
Meredith Kamo, Miriam Luck, and Dee Cohen
- Coldwell Banker Connecticut’s #1 Small Team
- We know Westport and Weston because we have lived here, worked here, and raised families here spanning the last 40 years. Meredith Kamo is a true believer that “There’s no Place like Home”.
- Our multi-generational team is uniquely capable of directly relating to clients in all stages of life – from first-time buyers to empty nesters – and everything in between!
- Everyone needs a home! Our goal at Michelle&Team is to make that happen. Whether we are helping a furry family member find their forever home or helping you find yours; our mission is to make it a fun and seamless process.
- Over 30 years in the business and I love what I do. I’m proud of the recognition I have received from the NY Times, WSJ, Forbes, and my peers, but the best accolades are testimonials from happy clients.
- Michelle&Team is a team that works for you. Our unique boutique offers innovative marketing, cutting-edge technology and great personal service. Michelle&Team includes a team of buyer specialists focusing on your best interests in the purchase of your home, our client care manager and operations manager ensuring the process is seamless, and our marketing mavens selling the value of your home’s lifestyle. And there’s me, your listing agent, overseeing every step of the process to make sure you become a client for life.
Nicole Mansdorf & Nicole Farrell
Company: Al Fillipone Associates (AFA Homes) at William Raveis
Contact: Email: [email protected] / Nicole Mansdorf Phone: 917-721-5510 / Nicole Farrell Phone: 646-339-0774
Office: 75 Station Street, Southport
About the Nicoles:
- Nicole Mansdorf & Nicole Farrell provide tremendous real estate expertise, and support our residents and local community throughout Fairfield, Southport, Westport and lower Fairfield County.
- With over a decade of real estate experience combined with 25+ years of sales and marketing expertise in the New York—Manhattan—Fairfield market, our extensive database, knowledge and proficiency extends to servicing buyers, sellers, investors, and builders—in all market conditions.
- Whether you are buying or selling your home, we offer a unique and personalized approach: our customized search and marketing campaign, team strategy and hands-on boutique service is specific to meet each of our client’s individual needs.
- We are not just real estate agents – our goal is to help families make an easy transition into the community.
The Suburban Jungle team uses on the ground research, technology and personalized know-how to provide a curated and objective approach to helping you find the perfect neighborhood free of charge.
So, no more googling trying to find all the answers.
We have everything you need in minutes… Effective, Efficient and Unbiased Advice!
Company: Berkshire Hathaway New England properties in the Fairfield office
Contact: (203)-613-1349 / Email: [email protected]
Office: 1583 Post Road, Fairfield, CT 06824
- Born and raised in Fairfield and Westport and continue to live here with my husband and three young children.
- 12 year career as a bond trader at a major Wall Street Investment Bank, before transitioning to an agent.
- Ability to apply local knowledge, relationships, and passion for the community to help clients
- Navigating the buying/selling process with my clients is extremely rewarding.
Company: Al Filippone Associates @ William Raveis
Title: Senior Vice President of Sales
Contact: (203)-964-7450 / Email: [email protected]
Office: Berkshire Hathaway New England properties in the Fairfield office; 1583 Post Road, Fairfield, CT 06824
- Working with families is my specialty. In my 10 years of experience I have a developed a deep understanding of the needs my clients have whether it’s the homes layout, school systems, and commuting scenarios.
- I am a wife and mother of 3 young children so can personally relate to the needs and wants my sellers and buyers have.
- The home buying and selling process is a very personal and often a very stressful one. I strive to take much of the burden off of my client and make the transition both smooth and fun at the same time!