WestportMoms Invites you to a Mother’s Day Shopping Event THIS Friday!
WestportMoms Invites you to join us to “Treat Yourself” – or someone you love – at our 2019 Mother’s Day Shopping Event! Shop Jewelry, women’s and children’s clothing, bags, accessories, athleisure apparel, personalized gifts, beauty products and more.
FREE BABYSITTING provided by Bambino!
LOCATION: Bedford Square Circle between WHIP Salon & HSBC – 24 Elm St
(look for pink balloons!)
Please join us if you can anytime from 9AM-2PM. And a HUGE thank you to David Waldman, the Bedford Square team, and especially to David Adam Realty for making this happen!
Participating Vendors include:
- A Jeweled Life (jewelry)
- Cosi Canvas (art)
- Eleven 11 (bags and accessories)
- Jessie Rubin Studio (art)
- Kannaway (CBD oils)
- Leisure for Life (workout apparel)
- Lucy’s (women’s clothing and accessories)
- The Paper Alley (personalized gifts and stationary)
- Pixie Lane (kids and women’s clothing)
- The Private Apple (women’s clothing and asccessories)
- Rodan + Fields (skin-care)
- Stixie Designs (customized gifts)
- Sweet Romeo (apparel)
- Welden (bags)
- Note: Winfield Deli will provide coffee and snacks, Whip Salon will be doing a braid bar, and StretchLab will be offering short massages! Come shop for you – or someone you love!