Volunteer to run a Lemonade Stand for the 4th Annual Angel-Ade Fundraiser on 6/9!
Volunteer with your family and friends to help run a lemonade stand in on Saturday, June 9th in support of Al’s Angels! It’s FUN and a great way to teach your kids about the importance of philanthropy and giving back to their community.
There will be multiple stands set-up throughout Westport, Weston and other Fairfield County towns on Saturday, June 9th.
Sign-up for a 30-minute shift today! It’s simple…
- Sign up with your family and/or friends for a 30-minute shift on Saturday, June 9th
- Coordinate with your stand mates on who will bring lemonade (needs to be store bought, not homemade), ice and cups
- Pick up your Angel-ade t-shirts and poster board to make your own Angel-ade signs the week of June 3rd at Saugatuck Sweets in Westport or Fairfield
- On June 9th please show up to work your shift(s) which entails asking passersby to make a donation of any size (no donation is too small!) in exchange for a cup of yummy lemonade
- Those working the last shift on a stand help to break down and bring all of the funds raised to either Al DiGuidoat Saugatuck Sweets in Fairfield or Chris DiGuido at SaugatuckSweets in Westport within the next week…and if you’re unable to join us on June 9th please consider making a donation in support of Al’s Angels at www.alsangels.org instead!
Al’s Angels provides meals and gifts to families with children suffering from cancer and rare blood disorders during all major holidays throughout the year. They are partnered with many hospitals and other organizations throughout Fairfield County to make this happen. To date with the help of Fairfield County volunteers like YOU Angel-ade has raised almost $75K in support of Al’s Angels.
We look forward to seeing you on June 9th.
WESTPORT AND FAIRFIELD COUNTY FAMILIES SIGN UP HERE: 2018 Angel-ade Fundraiser Westport anf FC Sign Up
WESTON FAMILIES SIGN UP HERE: 2018 Angel-ade Fundraiser Weston Sign Up