It’s a challenging time for families—particularly when it comes to school. If you would like to find out what your child’s school day would be like at St. Luke’s, please join them Sunday, October 18 at noon for the Middle School Virtual Open House.
During this Zoom event, you’ll hear directly from students who have been back in school since August. The aim is to bring to life St. Luke’s mission: an exceptional education that inspires a deep love of learning, a strong moral compass, the commitment to serve and the confidence to lead.
Highlights from the Open House include:
- Meet Head of School Mark Davis and Head of Middle School Amber Berry
- Hear directly from Middle School students and teachers
- Drop into sessions that pique your interest (feel free to jump around sessions)
- Ask questions about St. Luke’s and education in general
- Access all Open House recordings to watch/rewatch in the future
St. Luke’s has never been better positioned to offer your family safe and meaningful learning. The SLSReady plan offers Choice (on-campus and online classes), Flexibility (decide each day what feels right), and Consistency (the same weekly schedule no matter where you are).
The SLS team looks forward to meeting you and sharing the St. Luke’s difference.
REGISTER HERE for the Open House.