As many of us have learned, beautiful family photos are something we all dream about, but often struggle to achieve! After many experiences trying to get that “perfect shot” amidst tantrums, pee and poop explosions, and unpredictable weather, and not forgetting the use of any and all bribes, including gummy bears mid-shoot, ice cream for a week, new toys, ipad for life, we have learned how very tough it can be. With holiday season not far off, we wanted to put together a list of some of the most highly respected – and recommended – photographers who can hopefully help!
- Jen Goldberg is a lifestyle photographer focused on capturing the life, laughter and wonder of your family.
- Jen has studied and actively worked in the photography industry for over 20 years.
- Clients choose to shoot on location or in Jen’s 800 square foot Westport studio.
- Jen specializes in creating custom artwork to fill your home, and albums to cherish for a lifetime.
- Kelly Morgan Photography is a custom, full-service photography studio specializing in maternity, newborn, and family portraiture
- With a mixture of lifestyle and fine art photography, Kelly aims to create beautiful and meaningful portraits of your family
- Kelly believes strongly in the power and treasure of a tangible print and provides a carefully curated line of quality artwork for your home
- Kelly takes the time to invest in her clients to ensure the success of each portrait session, from choosing your clothes to hanging up your portraits… Mamas, your stress stops here
- Sugar + Spice has been in business for 10 years, serving Fairfield County
- Studio located in Fairfield across from Dairy Queen. A perfect space for newborns, children + headshots
- Laura is also a natural light on-location photographer specializing in babies, children + families
- The name “Sugar + Spice” was inspired by Laura’s twins, who swap roles of sweet + feisty on daily basis!
Ana Gambuto Photography
Hanging on a Moment Photography
Karen Morneau Photography
Kelly Peterson Photography
Kim Jaeckel Photography
Laura Barr Photography
Looking Up Photography
Private Portraits by Jen Goldberg
Stephanie Elliot Photography