March Vacation and Conference Day Camps and Programs!
If your kids are off for March break and you are staying in town, or you need some afternoon activities for your kids on those conference days coming up 3/21-3/23, see some programs – and camps – offered below!
- Earthplace is OPEN – when schools are closed, Earthplace is OPEN! Enjoy days off with fun and educational activities. Participants must bring a lunch and snack. You must register for early drop-off and extended day separately.
- Kidville is OPEN and running classes and Playspace on normal schedule
- Dates: March 21st-23rd (Children split into groups by grade)
- Cost: $30/day (1pm-3pm); late pick-up option until 4pm for $15 more
- Sibling discount of 25%
- Description: TheatreCamp4 Kids! is offering Camp! “Guys and Dolls” and “Beauty and the Beast” Innovative and creative learning for Boys and Girls at the GFS School Cafeteria. Will include Broadway Singing, Musical Theater Dancing and Acting. It is a very active, fun-filled camp filled with games, improvisation, monologues, scene work, stage combat and set design. Please bring a NON-PEANUT snack. Don’t forget the school dismissal manager!
- Contact: Email Laura Curley anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 917-734-8462
- Website: www.theatercamp4kids.com
- YMCA Gymnastics Center
- Dates: March 30th (Good Friday)
- Time: 12pm-4pm
- Cost: $50/child- membership not required
- Description: Enjoy 2 and 1/2 hours of gymnastics plus some games and a craft. Please bring a drink and a nut-free snack.
- Location: Westport YMCA Gymnastics Center, 145 Main Ave, Norwalk