So many of us have been fortunate to have received special jewelry passed down from generations. We feel so lucky to have met Melissa Levy, Founder and Designer of Devon Woodhill, whose beautiful lockets and timeless jewelry for us are exactly those timeless, lifelong pieces that you will want to share down the road with someone you love. Melissa is not only a Westport mom, but also an incredibly talented designer, who truly embodies her belief that all of us should “carry love with you” wherever we go. Check out her collection here, and maybe even leave the website open on your desktop if you want a certain someone to see it….!
5 Fun Facts about Devon Woodhill
…from Melissa Levy, founder and designer
- Devon Woodhill was legally founded on Valentine’s Day, 2013 – totally apropos.
- The lockets are named after my kids and other people I love and admire.
- Every Friday when my grandmother picked me up from elementary school, I’d open her locket and see my picture – it made me feel so incredibly special!
- The designs are inspired by things I see around me every day and on my travels – a fireplace screen my parents used to have, a gate in Capri…
- All the pieces in my line have meaning and are tied to love and devotion – the Chains that Bind earrings and You Complete Me rings for example – it’s all about connection.
For more information, visit Devon Woodhill here or email Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org to visit her in the beautiful Westport studio.