How to Monitor What Apps you’re Subscribed To!
Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, Apple Music, Calm, LinkedIn- the list goes on and on and the next thing you know you’re subscribed to all of these “free” apps either on a weekly, monthly or yearly basis.
Follow the steps below to check what you’re subscribed to and mange your subscriptions:
- Launch the App Store from your phone
- Tap on the “Today” section on the bottom of your screen
- Tap on the person icon on the top right of your screen
- Tap “Manage Subscriptions”
- From here you can edit/cancel your subscriptions
- *Pro Tip* Many of these apps offer family subscriptions, for equal or slightly greater value.
About Genius on the Go
Vin & Shem are former Apple employees and the owners of Genius on the Go. They travel to your home to help solve issues with your Apple technology. Genius on the Go will create Family Accounts so you can share your purchases without having to rebuy them on separate accounts, establish Parental Controls so you’re in control of what your kids are doing online, and even train you on how to clean up and remove duplicates from your photo library.
Genius on the Go is an onsite computer service provider that specializes in Mac Computers and Apple devices. They can make your computer fast again, speed up your Wi-Fi, and help consolidate and backup your digital photos all from the comfort and privacy of your home.