Are you in search of childcare for your new baby, or school-age children? Let us help you find a trustworthy, responsible, and highly qualified nanny. Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny, serving Connecticut, Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire and Rhode Island, stands by your side throughout the search, during placement and after.
What Support Does Your Family Need?
It is helpful to know what you are looking for whether you are posting your own ad, working with a nanny agency, or deciding if a group daycare is right for you. Here are some things to consider.
- Perhaps you have unusual work hours or need help getting the kids ready in the morning. You may consider a nanny versus daycare so they can assist you at home for specific hours that fit your family’s needs.
- Would you prefer a live-in nanny or one that has set hours to come and go?
- Do you need additional household support, such as cooking, cleaning, or organization of the family calendar? Nanny agencies often have different options, such as a household manager, private chefs, and more!
- Do you have pets at home that need to be walked, in addition to childcare?
- Will your childcare provider need to drive your children to school, appointments, or activities? If yes, will they need a car or use yours?
- Are you looking for a candidate that has specialized training if your child has food allergies or is perhaps diagnosed with a special need?
Nanny Agencies Will Do The Hard Work
Finding the perfect nanny that matches your family’s needs can be time consuming. Let a nanny agency sift through all the candidates and vet them so that you can interview only the most qualified candidates. Here is what Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny can do for you.
- After weeding through many candidates, we send over only the best, professional nannies with impressive references and experience.
- We complete a thorough back-ground check including criminal search, driving records, social media/online screening, and more.
- When you are ready to begin interviews, we will provide you with sample interview questions to help guide you through the process.
- You’ll get support post-placement as well. We are here to help you put together a contract and set-up payroll. Families will also receive resources about taxes, domestic employment laws, and overtime as we know this is new territory for parents.
- In addition, all nannies placed through Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny receive three free professional development classes!
Guaranteed Top-Notch Childcare
Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny stands by our nanny placements. If a relationship does not work out within the first 60 days of a long-term contract, we will help families find a replacement nanny free of charge.
Boston Baby Nurse & Nanny services Connecticut, Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire and Rhode Island. Apply online or give us a call today at 781-444-4063. We are here to support your family every step of the way!