Sew fabric pouches for Australian baby animals orphaned by the wildfires. For novice – advanced sewers, ages 10 & up.
About this Event
Calling all sewers ages 10 – adult. Bring your portable machine and sharp scissors to make fabric pouches for the Australian wildfire baby animal rescue project. Come for an hour or two!
- Fabric donations – 100% cotton, jersey and flannels – welcome. Drop off in advance at Children’s Library, attn: Margaret Pastel by 4 pm, Thursday, Jan. 23
- Sewing machine must be in working order
- Patterns and directions provided
- 11 am – 1 pm, Brooks Place.
- Please register so we have ample room and supplies for everyone, although walk-ins are welcome.