All Things Real Estate
Leslie Clarke Homes – Leslie Clarke & Jeannette Floto
Company: William Raveis Real Estate
Contact: Leslie Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org | (203) 984-1856 or Jeannette Floto at email@example.com | (917) 570-7418
Website: www.leslieclarkehomes.com | Instagram: @leslieclarkehomes
Office: 47 Riverside Avenue, Westport
About Leslie Clarke Homes:
- Leslie Clarke and Jeannette Floto work as a team, fully leveraging 22+ years of expertise in the CT & NY real estate markets.
- We are client-focused – discussing strategies and marketing plans for each individual client, and are supported by a dedicated, experienced marketing team who work behind the scenes to seamlessly execute our marketing and communication strategies.
- With LCH, you get personal attention and clear responsive communication backed by deep market knowledge and expert negotiation skills.
- Leslie has been a resident of Westport for over 24 years. She and her husband, Richard, raised their daughter and three sons in Westport.
- Jeannette grew up in Fairfield County and moved back to Westport from Brooklyn with her young family in 2013. With her 3 young kids in Greens Farms schools, she is very active in their education & extracurricular activities in town.
In today’s volatile real estate economy, now more than ever who you work with matters. Choose a team that has the expertise and experience you need.
Erica Acheychek & Julie Potack
Company: EA Homes (Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage)
Contact: Erica – Phone: (646)303-0303 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Julie – Phone: (914)843-4007 / Email: email@example.com
Website: www.eahomesct.com / Instagram: @eahomesct.realestate / Facebook: @eahomesct
Office: 472 Riverside Avenue, Westport
About Erica & Julie:
- EA Homes provides luxury residential real estate services throughout Fairfield County, Connecticut; focusing on Westport, Fairfield, Weston, and surrounding areas.
- Ranked Top Producers in Area.
- Concierge service providing insightful and analytical real estate recommendations tailored for each client’s success.
- Specialize in New Construction, Relocation, First Time Buyers, Staging, Down-sizers.
- Extensive social media marketing experience.
- Past experience in financial sector with strong project management, marketing, client service, technology, & problem solving skills.
- Live locally in Southport (Erica), and Westport (Julie). Both have school aged children, are active in the community and with charitable organizations.
- Both spent a decade in NYC prior to moving to Westport.
- Erica is originally from New York and Florida and received her BSBA degree from University of Florida and her MBA from Florida State University. Julie is originally from Westchester and received her BA degree from Duke.
Company: Jillian Klaff Homes at William Raveis Real Estate
Contact: (918) 671-4802 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: 47 Riverside Avenue, Westport
Megan lives with her husband (a Westport native) and 3 children in Fairfield Beach. She’s actively involved with Junior League of Eastern Fairfield county and a PTA Board Member.
Megan works with a strong team of women of all ages & backgrounds who work together and are able to find their clients properties off market as well as have a pulse on all current market places as we are all full-time agents.
When you work with Megan, you get 15+ years of sales experience, empathy, compassion and on time and continuous follow up, which will enable you and your family to maximize your investment and find the best place to call home.
Meredith Kamo, Miriam Luck, and Dee Cohen
Company: M&D Properties @Coldwell Banker
Contact: (917) 817-4253 / Email: email@example.com
Website: www.weknowwestport.com | Instagram: @weknowwestportrealestate
Office: 472 Riverside Avenue, Westport
- Coldwell Banker Connecticut’s #1 Small Team
- We know Westport and Weston because we have lived here, worked here, and raised families here spanning the last 40 years. Meredith Kamo is a true believer that “There’s no Place like Home”.
- Our multi-generational team is uniquely capable of directly relating to clients in all stages of life – from first-time buyers to empty nesters – and everything in between!
- Everyone needs a home! Our goal at Michelle&Company is to make that happen. Whether we are helping a furry family member find their forever home or helping you find yours; our mission is to make it a fun and seamless process.
- Over 30 years in the business and I love what I do. I’m proud of the recognition I have received from the NY Times, WSJ, Forbes, and my peers, but the best accolades are testimonials from happy clients.
- Michelle&Company is a team that works for you. Our unique boutique offers innovative marketing, cutting-edge technology and great personal service. M&CO includes a team of buyer specialists focusing on your best interests in the purchase of your home, our client care manager and operations manager ensuring the process is seamless, and our marketing mavens selling the value of your home’s lifestyle. And there’s me, your listing agent, overseeing every step of the process to make sure you become a client for life.
Nicole Mansdorf & Nicole Farrell
Company: Al Fillipone Associates (AFA Homes) at William Raveis
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Nicole Mansdorf Phone: 917-721-5510 / Nicole Farrell Phone: 646-339-0774
Office: 75 Station Street, Southport
About the Nicoles:
- Nicole Mansdorf & Nicole Farrell provide tremendous real estate expertise, and support our residents and local community throughout Fairfield, Southport, Westport and lower Fairfield County.
- With over a decade of real estate experience combined with 25+ years of sales and marketing expertise in the New York—Manhattan—Fairfield market, our extensive database, knowledge and proficiency extends to servicing buyers, sellers, investors, and builders—in all market conditions.
- Whether you are buying or selling your home, we offer a unique and personalized approach: our customized search and marketing campaign, team strategy and hands-on boutique service is specific to meet each of our client’s individual needs.
- We are not just real estate agents – our goal is to help families make an easy transition into the community.
Company: Berkshire Hathaway New England properties in the Fairfield office
Contact: (203)-613-1349 / Email: email@example.com
Office: 1583 Post Road, Fairfield, CT 06824
- Born and raised in Fairfield and Westport and continue to live here with my husband and three young children.
- 12 year career as a bond trader at a major Wall Street Investment Bank, before transitioning to an agent.
- Ability to apply local knowledge, relationships, and passion for the community to help clients
- Navigating the buying/selling process with my clients is extremely rewarding.
Company: Al Filippone Associates @ William Raveis
Title: Senior Vice President of Sales
Contact: (203)-964-7450 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: Berkshire Hathaway New England properties in the Fairfield office; 1583 Post Road, Fairfield, CT 06824
- Working with families is my specialty. In my 10 years of experience I have a developed a deep understanding of the needs my clients have whether it’s the homes layout, school systems, and commuting scenarios.
- I am a wife and mother of 3 young children so can personally relate to the needs and wants my sellers and buyers have.
- The home buying and selling process is a very personal and often a very stressful one. I strive to take much of the burden off of my client and make the transition both smooth and fun at the same time!