The summer is almost here! Many of us are getting out more with the rising temperatures. Allow Robin to help you look and FEEL your best as you “re-enter” the world!
Maybe you just would like to feel better at the pool or beach? Gain more energy? Learn a little bit more about healthy eating in general? Or lose that last 5 (or more) pounds that you just can’t get rid of? Do you need accountability to get back on track to eating more healthy and just feeling better? Are you sick of trying fad diets with so many rules and products?
Then sign up TODAY for this week-long program starting May 24th! This is NOT a diet: Robin will provide advice for a healthy lifestyle for the long term!
- Two LIVE Zooms for education, group support and Q & A
- Robin’s Rules for making healthy choices
- Grocery List
- Meal plan with breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas
- Vitamin and supplement suggestions
- Access to Robin’s Food and Lifestyle Journals, to be reviewed by Robin
- Online access time Robin for all questions and concerns
- Online group support to maximize success
Lemon Turmeric BBQ Chicken
If you’re looking for a fun weeknight dish that’s colorful, healthy, and delicious, try this Lemon Turmeric BBQ Chicken! (thank you Robin!)
- lbs boneless skinless organic chicken breast
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- Slice chicken into 1-2 in strips (or start with pre-cut chicken tenders)
- Add remaining marinade ingredients to a glass or Pyrex bowl, and stir well.
- Place chicken in the marinade for 1 hour at room temperature or many hours or even over night in the fridge.
- Remove from fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- Grill on medium heat up to 7 minutes each side or until cooked through OR you can bake in oven at 400 degrees on parchment-lined baking sheet for about 20 minutes (10 on each side, flipping mid-way) or until cooked through.
- Slice up, serve over you choice of veggies and/or rice and ENJOY!
Yes summer barbecues CAN look like this! (They don’t have to be just the typical burgers and hotdogs!) Just in time for turmeric tuesday, I want to share this amazing chicken recipe with you! Instead of a store-bought marinade, this one is bursting with flavor from all natural spices that are high in antioxidants, and it contains only healthy oil. I sliced mine up and served over sautéed spinach, cauliflower rice, tomatoes, and ginger seasoned with a little extra lemon juice and turmeric, salt and pepper. This is a recipe we make doubles of every week and enjoy leftovers for the next few days. It is a total hit with my family and I know you will love it too! Let me know what you think!
LEMON SPINACH Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic sliced into thin slivers
- 1 pound baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Red pepper flakes to taste
LEMON SPINACH PREP:
- Add the olive oil and slivered garlic slices to a skillet under medium heat. Cook until the garlic begins to brown
- Add the spinach
- Season with the kosher salt, freshly ground pepper and red pepper flakes until It wilts
- Drizzle with lemon juice. Serve hot