- Date: Monday, March 19, 2018 (4pm – 5pm)
- Venue: Stew Leonard’s, 100 Westport Avenue
- Link: http://www.stewleonards.com/stews-in-norwalk-hosts-annual-easter-egg-hunt/
- Description: Children 9 and under are invited to join in a store-wide hunt. Participants will receive a map that will lead them through the store where they can collect eggs from the store’s costumed characters Wow the Cow and Daphne Duck. The Easter Bunny will be there to pose for photos with your kiddos.
Annual Heckscher Farm Egg Hunt (Stamford)
- Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018 (10am to 12pm)
- Venue: Stamford Museum & Nature Center, 39 Scofieldtown Road
- Link: http://www.stamfordmuseum.org/egghunt.pop.html
- Description: On Saturday, April 8, kids aged 6 and under are invited to join this annual egg hunt. At the conclusion of the hunt, eggs may be turned in for a goody bag. After the egg hunt, be sure to stop by the Overbrook Nature Center building to do some crafts and learn why eggs come in different shapes and colors.
Family Y Easter Event at The Gymnastics Center
- Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018 (9 – 11am)
- Venue: Gymnastics Center in Norwalk, 145 Main St, Norwalk, CT 06851, USA
- Link: https://westporty.org/?s=easter
- Description: Easter Egg Hunt, Easter Bunny and Open Play! $5 per child – pay at the door. This is a family event, parents stay.
Young Women’s League Annual Easter Egg Hunt (New Canaan)
- Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018 (930am)
- Venue: Waveny Park, South Avenue, Route 124
- Link: http://ywlnewcanaan.org/Easter-Egg-Hunt/
- Description: At 930am you can join the fun at Waveny Park. Kids can hunt for eggs, meet Mr. and Mrs. Bunny, enjoy bounce houses, bunny ears, face painting, cupcakes and the Dixie Land Band. The hunt, sponsored by the Young Women’s League of New Canaan, is free to all, and proceeds from the sales of baked goods and other items go the Young Women’s League Giving Fund. In case of inclement weather, the Easter Egg hunt will take place the same day at New Canaan High School.
Easter Bunny Train (Danbury)
- Date: Saturdays and Sundays, March 24, 25, 30 & 31st
- Venue: Danbury Railway Museum, 120 White Street
- Link: http://www.danburyrailwaymuseum.org/easter.htm
- Description: Young train enthusiasts will have the opportunity to meet the Easter Bunny on a special train car. Each child will receive a small gift and there will be other activities including coloring, a train table, and temporary tattoos. Reservations suggested.
Easter Egg Hunt at the Darien Community Association (Darien)
- Date: Friday, March 30, 2018
- Venue: Darien Community Association, 274 Middlesex Road
- Link: http://dariendca.org/our-annual-easter-egg-hunt/
- Description: This annual event is part of the Mom’s Morning In program (no membership required). The Easter Egg Hunt starts at 10:00 am sharp and takes only a few minutes and is followed by an opportunity to take pictures with the Easter Bunny (don’t forget your camera!).
- Date: Saturday, March 31, 2018 (9am-1pm)
- Venue: Stepping Stones Museum for Children
- Link: http://www.steppingstonesmuseum.org/families/events
- 9am Member-only Egg Hunt. Members, bring your egg baskets and get ready for the egg hunt. Space is limited so please arrive by 9am
- 10am – 1pm Egg-cellent Activities – Bring the family out for an egg-flipping good time. Meet our mascot friend, Benedict the Egg and participate in egg-stremely fun activities the whole family will enjoy. Activities include egg rolling, egg tossing, egg decorating, an egg scavenger hunt, face painting, and dancing to music played by a DJ and more!
Eggstravaganza Egg Hunt
- Date: Saturday, March 31, 2018 (10:30am – 12pm)
- Venue: Wakeman Town Farm
- Link: https://www.wakemantownfarm.org/events/2018/3/31/eggstravaganza
- Description: This new family-centric event celebrates some EGGcellent traditions, including an Egg Hunt, an Egg-Toss, a farm-y craft, hot chocolate, and coffee. In addition to this, kids will get a chance to get up close and personal with the farm’s new chicks and bunnies. There will also be a visit from the Big Bunny! 10:30-12:00. $20 per family. Pay at the gate. Checks/cash. This event will cancel for rain. Please check our website the day of for cancelation information.
Egg Hunt 2018! (Fairfield)
Date: Saturday, March 31, 2018 (10 am & 1 pm)
Venue: Connecticut Audubon Society, 2325 Burr Street
Description: The CT Audubon Society’s annual egg hunt on April 15th includes crafts, snacks, and a visit from a special rabbit. There are two sessions: one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Preregistration required.
Easter Egg Hunt at EverWonder Museum (Newtown)
- Date: Saturday, March 31, 2018 (10am – 12pm)
- Venue: EverWonder Museum, 31 Pecks Lane
- Link: http://www.everwondermuseum.org/new-events/2018/3/31/annual-easter-egg-hunt
- Description: Kids can practice their sleuthing skills at EverWonder where they will find eggs hidden by the Easter Bunny throughout the museum. Participants will be entered to win an EverWonder t-shirt.
RCA Easter Egg Hunt (Rowayton)
- Date: Saturday, March 31, 2018
- Venue: Rowayton Community Center, 33 Highland Ave
- Link: http://www.rowaytoncurrents.com/?page_id=292
- Description: Head to Rowayton with kids of all ages for RCA’s annual Egg Hunt on Saturday April 15. This event takes place rain or shine and kids can meet the Easter Bunny while hunting for hidden, treasure-filled eggs. Parents are asked to drop off 6 plastic eggs filled with candy, snacks or coins for each participating child the day before or the morning of the hunt.
Pequot Library Egg Roll (Southport)
- Date: Saturday, March 31, 2018
- Venue: Pequot Library, 720 Pequot Ave
- Link: http://www.pequotlibrary.org/index.php/children/children-annual-events
- Description: The Pequot Library follows a longstanding White House tradition with a classic egg roll race with long-handled spoons on its Great Lawn. Bring your own long-handled wooden spoon and hard-boiled eggs for decorating first.