SNOW DAY RING TOSS
A little active play can go a long way when everyone is stuck inside on a snowy day. Get kids moving with this snow day ring toss game.
- Empty Pringles can
- Colored felt or construction paper
- Paper plates
- Snowflake sequins
- Wrap colored felt or construction paper around the empty Pringles can and glue it in place.
- Glue snowflake sequins to the can for extra decoration.
- Fill the can up with rice so that it doesn’t tip over, then place the lid back on top of the can.
- Cut the center out of several paper plates. Kids can draw on the plates or write their names on them. Toss the plates and try to get them to land around the Pringles can.
CEREAL RAINBOW CRAFT FOR KIDS
- Fruit Loops
- Markers or crayons
- Cotton balls
- Begin by having kids draw the outline of a rainbow on their paper. If your children are younger you can draw the rainbow outline for them.
- Have kids cover the rainbow lines in glue, and then the real fun can begin!
- Give them a large bowl of Fruit Loops, and they can have lots of fun sorting the cereal colors and placing them onto the rainbow lines.
- This craft is great for reviewing colors & color sorting, and you can sneak in a bit of early math concepts, too!
- Once their rainbows are complete, you can glue a cloud to the end using cotton balls.