Don’t you love a New Year?! Time to restart, reset and make time for YOU in the NEW YEAR! We have put together a revised list of the FITNESS STUDIOS and BUSINESSES in our community to keep you informed of all that is out there, so you can try some new things, get back into It, or just know what is out there for whenever you are ready! Some of these studios are offering special offers for “WESTPORTMOMS” so take advantage of trying something new that could be the perfect fit for you this year!
Featured Studios & Businesses
Phone: Call or text Gerardo Lambert @ (203) 450-1591
Orange Theory Westport
About: Orangetheory Fitness is a heart-rate based interval group training program, backed by science and supported by technology, designed to supercharge your metabolism for impactful results you can see and feel.
Special Offer: FIRST CLASS FREE and Love It or Your Money Back. Try Our 30-Day Risk Free Guarantee We know you will love your experience at Orangetheory Westport. In fact, just take 8 classes during your first 30 days and if you don’t feel like you’re living a more vibrant, happier, healthier life, take back all your money and walk away.
Restore Cryotherapy Westport
- $100 off an IV
- Buy a 5 pack of CryoSkin and get one FREE (Slimming, Toning, or Facial)
- Buy a 5 pack of Hydrafacials and get a FREE Lip or Eye perk
Robin Barrie Nutrition & Personal Training
Shear Wellness – Morgan Shear
Email: i[email protected] | Phone: (646) 315-3593
*For all things health & wellness, follow @Shearwellness on Instagram.
- Shear Wellness is a private practice that offers in-person and virtual personalized holistic health and wellness coaching for women.
- Morgan Shear is a certified holistic health coach and certified personal trainer. She focuses on a variety of health needs including nutrition, fitness, mindset, mindfulness, self-care, sleep optimization, and stress reduction.
- Her coaching philosophy is centered on making small, sustainable changes and implementing healthy rituals in order to achieve one’s health goals. She works alongside clients to create personalized plans to help them feel their best in their mind & body and develop healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
- Morgan received her BA from Georgetown University and her holistic health coaching certification from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
- Click on the following link to book your free 15-minute introductory call: https://p.bttr.to/
Special Offer: Mention Westport Moms when you book your free introductory call to get 20% off your consultation.