One More EASY SUPERBOWL Sunday Recipe – Teriyaki Wings!
Superbowl Sunday Baked Sticky, Sweet, Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup honey, or more to taste
- 2 cups low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Fill a large stockpot with water and add the chicken wings.
- Bring to a boil and allow the wings to cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the boiling water and rinse and toss with the sesame oil.
- While the wings are boiling, make the sauce.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the butter on medium and add the garlic.
- Once the garlic begins to brown, add the honey and allow it to melt and combine with the butter.
- Add the soy sauce and bring to a boil, then, reduce to a simmer.
- Taste the sauce, if you like your sauce a bit sweeter, add a bit more honey to taste.
- Place the wings in a large bowl and toss with the sauce.
- Grease a baking sheet and lay the wings out individually to reserve the sauce in the bowl. The wings will not have a lot of sauce on them.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and brush heavily with the reserved sauce.
- Place them back in the oven on the BROIL setting for 2 to 3 minutes until they are dark and crispy.