Choosing a camp for your kids is a daunting task. Whether it’s day camp or sleep-away camp you are considering, we know there is a lot of information out there.
- We put the day camp guide together in hopes of streamlining the process and providing key pieces of information about most of the local day camps in our area, and we will be adding 2020 information as it becomes available!
- For sleep-away camp, we have a guide with some of the amazing camps available with both shorter session (2 week) and longer-session (4-7 week) options available. **If you are interested in additional help with the sleep-away camp process for your child, our very own, Melissa Post, works with families (at NO COST to them) to find the best options available and help with the decision making process. You can email her anytime at email@example.com.
A few additional notes:
- Please take the age ranges listed for each camp with a grain of salt. Some camps take kids based on age, and others by grade. We did our best, but you may have to confirm with the camp directly if it isn’t clear (i.e., if a camp says 5+, it may be that they’ll accept an older 4 year old entering Kindergarten)
- Many of the local country clubs have private camps for members. Some of these include: Aspetuck, The Hunt Club, Patterson, Rolling Hills, and the Weston Field Club.
- If you offer a camp program, and are not listed, but would like to be, please email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.