Private Schools – What YOU Need to Know!
If ever you are wondering about the Private School options in the area, the below should hopefully help! Learn about some of the options available for all different types of students. If we missed any, feel free to email us anytime at email@example.com
- About our program: Searching for the perfect educational fit for your child? Come for a tour and experience everything that All Saints has to offer. You’ll find a community rich in personal growth, where academics and structure are balanced with a caring environment. From our nurturing Pre-K program to our unique STEAM education and robotics classes, to our rigorous academics and advanced classes in middle school, our arts, music and drama programs, your child will build a foundation for life. To pre-register for this event, click here.
- Open House Info: All Saints Upcoming Open Houses:
- Sunday, January 27th, 12-2pm
- Monday, January 28th, 9-10am
- Website: www.allsaintsnorwalk.com
- Contact: Mrs. Denise Vuoso, Admissions Director – admissions@allsaintsnorwalk.
com / (203)847-3881
- About our program: Greens Farms Academy is a co-ed, independent day school in Westport, Connecticut serving grades PreK-12. At GFA, we believe education can be joyful. We invite our students to think big, question often, and stay grounded in our core values of passion, integrity, empathy, curiosity, and excellence. We are committed to academic excellence, feature a powerhouse athletics program, and first-class visual and performing arts opportunities.
- Website: gfacademy.org
- Contact: Ann Miller, Director of Enrollment and Financial Aid – (203)-256-7525 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- About Hamden Hall: A PreSchool through Grade 12 day school that fosters the individual growth of every student. The Hamden Hall Experience starts with academic excellence as enhanced by our dynamic learning environment and nurtured by our esteemed faculty. We care about our students and the kinds of people they become after graduation.
- Open House / Tours: We host monthly Morning Coffee and Campus Tours events for prospective families. The following are the remaining dates for our 2018-2019 school year:
- Thursday, Jan. 24 / 9-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 21 / 9-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, April 11 / 9-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, May 16 / 9-10:30 a.m.
- **Our Summer Program also has an Open House on Sunday, April 28, from 1-3 p.m. at the Beckerman Athletic Center, 225 Skiff Street, Hamden.
- Website: www.hamdenhall.org
- Contact: Director of Admissions ,Janet Izzo: (203)-752-2610 / email@example.com
- About our program: New Canaan Country School is a co-ed, independent, day school for students in Pre-K (ages 3 & 4) through Grade 9. Located on a 75-acre campus in New Canaan, the school provides transportation for families living throughout the region, including Westport. Founded in 1916, the school currently enrolls 600 students across four divisions: Early Childhood (ages 3, 4 and K), Lower School (Grades 1-4), Middle School (Grades 5 & 6) and Upper School (Grades 7-9), and has a faculty to student ratio of 6:1.
- Open House Info: We invite you to contact our Office of Admission to schedule an individual interview and tour of our campus. Please also visit our website here for a list of upcoming admission events for a list of upcoming admission events.
- Website: www.countryschool.net
- Contact: Pamela Safford, Director of Enrollment Management and Financial Aid – firstname.lastname@example.org / (203) 801-5608
- About our program: Parents choose Ridgefield Academy for three main reasons: a school culture immersed in strong values, a comprehensive and exceptional academic program with small classes, and the close partnership between students, parents, and teachers. Through an emphasis on the whole child and with high standards of achievement, RA strives to help children become thoughtful, independent, and confident learners and leaders. Bus transportation available.
- Open House Info & Tours: Families are encouraged to visit our beautiful campus to see our teachers, students, and program in action by calling Associate Head of School, Dave Suter at 201-894-1800 x112.
- Website: www.ridgefieldacademy.org
- Contact: Associate Head of School, Dave Suter – email@example.com / (203)894-1800 x112
- About our program: St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic School is a fully accredited elementary/middle school with approximately 350 students in Pre-K – 8th grade, with two classrooms per grade. The school provides an environment rich in academic, spiritual and emotional learning. The curriculum consists of a basic course load designed to provide an effective foundation for higher learning. With a strong focus on language arts, math, and science, the curriculum also integrates religion, humanities, history, and foreign languages into the daily routine.
- Open House / Tours: There will be an open house for prospective families on Sunday, January 27th from 10am- noon.
- Website: https://www.stasonline.net/
- Contact: Barbara Turner, Director of Admissions – (203)-255-0556 x225 / Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org
- About Unquowa: At The Unquowa School, we prepare students with an unafraid spirit to achieve their personal best in a changing world. Through a robust, interdisciplinary and collaborative program, we emphasize learning by doing which develops students into strong, creative, independent thinkers.
- Open House Info: We hold “Take a Look Days”, our group tours that give visitors the opportunity to come to our assembly, meet current Unquowa students and parents and tour the school, throughout the year. More info can be found here: https://unquowa.org/
- Website: unquowa.org
- Contact: Joanne Karow, Director of Admissions – (203)367-3151 / Joanne.Karow@unquowa.org