Private Schools – What YOU Need to Know!
If ever you are wondering about the Private School options in the area, and any Open Houses they might be holding, the below should hopefully help! Learn about some of the options available for all different types of students. If we missed any, feel free to email us anytime at email@example.com
- About our program: Searching for the perfect educational fit for your child? Come for a tour and experience everything that All Saints has to offer. You’ll find a community rich in personal growth, where academics and structure are balanced with a caring environment. From our nurturing Pre-K program to our unique STEAM education and robotics classes, to our rigorous academics and advanced classes in middle school, our arts, music and drama programs, your child will build a foundation for life. To pre-register for this event, click here.
- Open House Info: All Saints Upcoming Open Houses:
- Sunday, January 27th, 12-2pm
- Monday, January 28th, 9-10am
- Website: www.allsaintsnorwalk.com
- Contact: Mrs. Denise Vuoso, Admissions Director – admissions@allsaintsnorwalk.
com / (203)847-3881
- About our program: At Greens Farms Academy (GFA) we empower students to do the hard, thrilling, essential work of shaping their own world, of building their own future. Our 715 PreK–12 students come from 23 towns in Fairfield and Westchester counties and form an inclusive community that plays on 64 interscholastic athletic teams, participates in a robust service learning program, and aspires to live by our school’s motto, “Each for All.” The prestigious academic program is built around small class sizes (average 15), mentoring partnership with faculty (8:1 student to teacher ratio), and Signature Programs (World Perspectives, STEAM, and Human Ecology and Sustainability) spanning all grades.
- Open House Info:
- Open House info can be found here.
- Website: gfacademy.org
- Contact: Ann Miller, Director of Enrollment and Financial Aid – (203)-256-7525 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- About Hamden Hall: A PreSchool through Grade 12 day school that fosters the individual growth of every student. The Hamden Hall Experience starts with academic excellence as enhanced by our dynamic learning environment and nurtured by our esteemed faculty. We care about our students and the kinds of people they become after graduation.
- Open House / Tours: We host monthly Morning Coffee and Campus Tours events for prospective families. The following are the upcoming visiting dates for the 2019-2020 school year:
Thursday, Nov. 14 / 9-10:30 a.m.
Thursday, Dec. 12 / 9-10:30 a.m.
Thursday, Jan. 23 / 9-10:30 a.m. (Snow Date Jan. 30)
Thursday, Feb. 20 / 9-10:30 a.m. (Snow Date Feb. 27)
Thursday, April 9 / 9-10:30 a.m.
Thursday, May 14 / 9-10:30 a.m.
- Website: www.hamdenhall.org
- Contact: Director of Admissions, Janet Izzo: (203)-752-2610 / email@example.com
- About Hopkins: Hopkins School is a Grade 7-12, coeducational day school, in New Haven, Connecticut. Celebrating its’ 360th year, Hopkins provides high-achieving, curious and motivated students the opportunity to inspire and challenge one another in the collective pursuit of excellence.
- Open House: Info can be found here
- Website: www.hopkins.edu
- Contact:Admissions Office, Hopkins School (203)397-1001, ext. 211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- About The King School: Begin your academic journey in the King Lower School where our excellent, caring Faculty help students develop a foundation of skills vital for future learning and success. Faculty are deeply committed to King’s approach to teaching and learning. We believe knowing students well is crucial for learning, because students who feel known and understood are more likely to engage fully.
- Open Houses: Visiting campus is the best way to get to know King School’s Faculty, programs, facilities, and most importantly, our students.
- Website: https://www.kingschoolct.org
- Contact: Email email@example.com for more information
- About our program: New Canaan Country School is a co-ed, independent day school for students in Pre-K (age 3) through grade 9. Located on a 75-acre campus in New Canaan, the school provides transportation for families living throughout the region. For more information about the school, please visit www.countryschool.net.
- Open House Info:
To register or for more information: www.countryschool.net/visit
- Coffee In the Commons – Thursdays, 9-10 am. Prospective parents are invited to join us Thursdays this fall for an informational session – ask questions and get a tour of campus. Drop-ins welcome! For more information: www.countryschool.net/visit
- Website: www.countryschool.net
- Contact: Pamela Safford, Director of Enrollment Management and Financial Aid – Admissioninfo@countryschool.
net / (203) 801-5608
- About our program: Parents choose Ridgefield Academy for three main reasons: a school culture immersed in strong values, a comprehensive and exceptional academic program with small classes, and the close partnership between students, parents, and teachers. Through an emphasis on the whole child and with high standards of achievement, RA strives to help children become thoughtful, independent, and confident learners and leaders. Bus transportation available.
- Open House Info & Tours: Families are encouraged to visit our beautiful campus to see our teachers, students, and program in action by calling Associate Head of School, Dave Suter at 201-894-1800 x112.
- Website: www.ridgefieldacademy.org
- Contact: Associate Head of School, Dave Suter – firstname.lastname@example.org / (203)894-1800 x112
- About our program: St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic School is a fully accredited elementary/middle school with approximately 350 students in Pre-K – 8th grade, with two classrooms per grade. The school provides an environment rich in academic, spiritual and emotional learning. The curriculum consists of a basic course load designed to provide an effective foundation for higher learning. With a strong focus on language arts, math, and science, the curriculum also integrates religion, humanities, history, and foreign languages into the daily routine.
- Open House: Open houses are typically in the fall, so stay tuned!
- Website: https://www.stasonline.net/
- Contact: Barbara Turner, Director of Admissions – (203)-255-0556 x225 / Barbara.email@example.com
- About our program: St. Thomas’s Day School is a diverse co-educational independent day school serving children from Kindergarten through grade six that is rooted in both character education and academic rigor. A St. Thomas’s Day School education is a transformative experience. Our students become respectful, responsible and confident individuals who believe they can make a difference in the world.
- Open House:Sunday, November 3 from 2:00 -4:00 pm
- Website: www.stthomasday.org
- Contact: Katie Patterson – Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (203)776-2123
- About Unquowa: At The Unquowa School, we prepare students with an unafraid spirit to achieve their personal best in a changing world. Through a robust, interdisciplinary and collaborative program, we emphasize learning by doing which develops students into strong, creative, independent thinkers.
- Open House Info: We hold “Take a Look Days”, our group tours that give visitors the opportunity to come to our assembly, meet current Unquowa students and parents and tour the school, throughout the year. More info can be found here: https://unquowa.org/
- Website: unquowa.org
- Contact: Joanne Karow, Director of Admissions – (203)367-3151 / Joanne.Karow@unquowa.org
- About Whitby: Since 1958,Whitby’s teachers have gone the extra mile to ensure that every child is seen, valued and understood. Today and for the next 60 years, that same commitment will remain at the heart of every Whitby classroom, keeping every conversation focused on what is most important – your child.
- Open House Info: On Tuesday, October 1st and Thursday, October 17th, toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarteners are invited to Whitby’s campus for a morning filled with hands-on activities and exploration. Learn more at whitbyschool.org/explore
- Website: whitbyschool.org/explore
- Contact: For more information, call (203)869-8464