Job Postings…for us moms out there!
All the Details, Part-Time Marketing Assistant
All The Details is a small business that supplies and installs architectural steel windows, doors, and window walls to the residential and commercial market. ATD also supplies and installs a wide range of other architectural products such as wood and millwork. Please visit us at http://www.atdetails.com/ for additional information.
If you are creative, hardworking, and take initiative ATD is looking for you. We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to develop, implement, track, and optimize our marketing campaigns and strategies, mainly across digital channels. This would include content strategy and development, brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales through market research. This is a part time position possibly leading into full time. It is for 13 hours a week ( 3 days a week, 4 hours a day), and in that time frame they will be exposed to innovative and cutting edge business practices , big picture thinking, self-startership as well as basic and advanced marketing principles and tactics. This position is available immediately.
- Collaborate to Develop effective marketing campaigns that are aimed to our target audience.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written) (traditional and digital)
- Collaborate with director of operations on design, and habitual updating (i.e., website, Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Analyze, track, review, and report on effective and non-effective campaigns and translate into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns. (We need someone who is always thinking about the next move)
- Update ATD catalogues and converting metric to imperial measurements.
- administrative tasks to ensure operational excellence.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Highly proficient in MS Word
- Knowledge of conducting market research and detailing reports
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google)
- Knowledge about Social media, media technology, and other digital applications
- Strong design aesthetic as it relates to the visual communication of information
- Self-motivated with experience working remotely
- Strong communication skills and highly responsive
- Good technical understanding of computers and can pick up new proprietary software quickly.
- Photography experience is a plus.
If you are interested, please provide your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any other relevant information that matches the qualifications listed above feel free to include in a cover letter or a something a bit more creative but it is not required…
Clean Origin, Full Time Controller
Clean Origin is an e-commerce startup venture that is well funded and now has a need for a full-time Controller to join the leadership team. This is a Virtual Leadership Team scenario so it is a work from home opportunity. Target compensation is $140k. The CEO lives in Old Greenwich and there will be a few times per month whereby an in-person meeting may be required in the surrounding area.
The current website is www.cleanorigin.com. Later this year a second website will be added due to the tremendous growth of Clean Origin.
This is a great opportunity for the right person who requires flexibility with work schedule and enjoys being the right hand to the CEO and the financial navigator for a cross-functional e-commerce Leadership Team.
- Big 4 experience at some point in your career
- CPA (active or inactive)
- A great attitude, fun to work with, no politics or drama
Nice to Haves:
- Ecommerce experience
If you are interested, please send your resume to Bob at: email@example.com
Earthplace, Director of Marketing and Development
The Director is responsible for marketing communications and all donor engagement activities for Earthplace . Reporting to the Director is a full – time marketing and events manager and one part – time development associate. The Director ’s primary responsibilities are the organization’s individual, corporate, and foundation giving, donor relations and special events, as well as oversight of marketing and brand communications. This position reports to the Executive Director and is part of the senior leadership team.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Earthplace mission, goals, and brand personality as it relates to each program area and deliver messaging that is on brand and on target for age specific audiences.
- Actively cultivate and steward relationships with key donors including foundations, corporations, family foundations and individuals.
- Work with the Executive Director and Board of trustees to build development strategies and cultivate donors for unrestricted giving and capital project needs
- Develop budgets and implement strategies to meet fundraising goals for each of the core funding constituents
- Coordinate with program staff a full range of activities required to prepare, write, and submit grant proposals, that are responsive to donor interests and guidelines
- Oversee all fundraising events
- Communicate about fundraising activities and programs with appropriate staff members and the Board of Trustees
- Oversee the development and delivery of marketing and brand communications to all audiences
- Oversee all web based and social media communications
- Additional writing and administrative responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required; graduate degree a plus
- Minimum of five years of development experience showing increasing responsibility
- Experience with donor engagement and major giving programs
- Westport community knowledge a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to set – up and guide donor meetings with the Executive Director and board members
- Experience using donor management software and analytics, and ability to lead communications effort across web and social media platforms
- Proven experience with fundraising event management
- Ability to build strong relationships with a variety of constituents including colleagues and major donors.
- Comfortable work ing in a fast paced environment; ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Be a team player with a strong commitment to the Earthplace mis sion of environmental education
Salary and Benefits
- This is a full – time salaried position
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Benefits include dental, medical and life insurance; simple IRA
Homesquare, Part-Time Marketing Manager
This person will lead all marketing efforts for a medium sized home improvement company operating in southern Westchester and western Fairfield counties. Though the job title includes “manager,” this is very much a hands-on position where the marketing manager will perform many tactics in addition to leading marketing strategy for the company. This person might be a former full-time professional returning to work after an extended time off. We’d love to leverage their deep marketing expertise in a part-time arrangement.
- Conceive and lead marketing campaigns and initiatives in a variety of media including print, digital, outdoor, direct mail, etc.
- Keep detailed records of all campaigns.
- Monitor effectiveness of channels and campaigns and adjust tactics as necessary.
- Collaborate with company partners on proposing and setting marketing strategy.
- Proactively explore new marketing opportunities.
- Work occasional off-hours and generally have some flexibility in work hours.
- Help document our work for promotional purposes in photographs and prose.
- Craft and send monthly email newsletter to our mailing list using SendGrid (MailChimp equivalent).
- Maintain social media presence on appropriate channels.
- Independent action. You won’t be tightly managed; the expectation is you can make decisions and act without much guidance.
- Great communicator, both internally and externally. The latter is what marketing is all about, but you’ll need to communicate clearly with the rest of our small team, in writing and orally.
- Intimate familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new things.
- Decent photographer/videographer. Our clients respond well to visuals, and you’ll be expected to help document and promote our work through photographs and videos.
- Five plus years experience marketing other consumer brands.
- Nice-to-have: some design skills in applications like Photoshop, Illustrator, Pixelmator, etc., for simple tactics like postcard mailers or flyers.
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Marketing Manager”.