Upcoming Vacation Day Programs – 10/13 and 11/7!
With a few upcoming days off for elementary school kids given staff development days, conferences, and the Election, a lot of local businesses are offering special programming. See below for a few of the ones we’ve found, and happy to add others if we’ve missed any! Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime!
- Nouveau Nutrition – Healthy Kids Cooking Camp (9am-1pm and includes lunch)- Calling all young chefs!!! Join us on an adventure to expand your child’s palate by using a “learn by doing” way of teaching. With chef hats in tow, your young chef will be making 3-4 fun and healthy recipes per day while learning valuable kitchen skills. This camp will get your child really excited about putting together healthy and delectable dishes. During the camp, all young chefs will get to eat their food creations. Picky eaters welcome. Each young chef will receive a gift bag, chef hat, and recipes. Each session is $90 per camper. Reserve your chef hat NOW! Call 203-442-6027 or email Kira at email@example.com
- Monday, October 9th
- Friday, October 13th
- Oliver Collins Election Day Tennis Camp!!
- Tuesday November 7th
- Games, Drills, Prizes, Fun Instruction!! Come out and enjoy one of the last warm days of the year! Why stay stuck inside watching election polls? Get out and enjoy fresh air playing tennis and improving your game. This is a great opportunity for the kids to enjoy their day off!! Contact Oliver at 203-859-8327 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8:15-9am: Ages 3-5 ($25/pp); 9-11:00am: Ages 6-9 and ages 10-13 ($50/pp) at Saugatuck Elementary Courts
- Tumble Jungle (Norwalk and Fairfield) – School Vacation camps offered (9-12 or 1pm) – Camp is 9-12 with an option to add Monkey Time until 1. $45 for one child 9-12 with 20% off siblings, and additional $15 each if they stay until 1.
Camp includes snack (which must provided by the parents and be nut free), a craft, and lots of fun and games to be played!
- Tuesday, November 7th – Election Day – Both Locations
- Dec. 22nd, 26th-29th – Holiday Break – Both Locations
- Monday, January 15th – MLK Jr. -Both Locations
- Wakeman Town Farm Camp – Vacation Day Camps – 10am-2pm (Grades 2nd-5th); Wondering what to do when school is closed? Join us at the farm! Turn a ho-hum day off from school into an exciting adventure. In these engaging Vacation Day programs for elementary schoolers, our Farm Director is planning an array of fun hands-on nature-based activities to keep your youngsters engaged and happy with outdoor exploration, games, crafts, and special events. Highlights may include guest presenters, communing with animals and getting dirty in the gardens, as well as projects, like building mini aquaponic tanks, and, sometimes, food prep with fresh garden fare! Individual Sessions – $120 each or $320 for all three! (Includes materials)
- Friday, October 13th– Staff Development Day (Code: HC108)
- Tuesday, November 7th – Election Day/ Staff Development Day (Code: HC109)
- Monday, January 15th – Martin Luther King Day (Code: HC110)
- Combo Package – All three! (Code: HC111)
- Westport Continuing Education Programs:
- Art Explorations presents Upcycle Fun – November 7th Election Day – (grades K-3) – 830am-3pm (half and full day sessions offered)
- Bricks 4 Kidz® presents Brick City Engineers Camp – November 7th Election Day (grades K-3) – 830am-3pm (half and full day sessions offered)
- Bricks 4 Kidz® presents Remote Control Mania – October 13th (grades K-3) – 830am-3pm (half and full day sessions offered)
- Kempo Warrior Obstacle Course – November 7th Election Day (grades K-2,3-5) – 830am-3pm (half and full day sessions offered)
- TheaterCamp 4 Kids! on October 13th presents Broadway Workshop: Songs & Dance from the Great White Way (grades 2-5) – 830am-3pm