MLK Day Camps and Activities
If you are looking for something to do with your kids on Martin Luther King Day (with you – or without!), here are some of the options available! Note: The local libraries are closed.
- Earthplace is OPEN
- Kidville is OPEN
- Playspace – 9am-10am and 145pm-245pm
CAMP – 9am to noon for ages 2-5 (drop-off); indoor play, arts and crafts, enrichment centers, and more! $75 for 3 hours
- Ole Soccer Tunxis Hill location is OPEN
- CAMP – Ole Soccer is offering a 1 Day Clinic for players ages 4-14 years old at the Ole Soccer Arena indoor turf fields (Tunxis Hill location). Players will work on foot skills and technique, “game instincts” and scrimmages – with the world Cup tournament during the final hour. All levels and playing experience are welcome.
- Cost: Half Day (9am-12pm) – $25; Full Day (9am-3pm) – $45
- SkyZone Norwalk is OPEN (10am-6pm)
- Stamford Museum& Nature Center is OPEN
- Winter Break Out Day: Build it, Make it! 11 am – 3 pm – Let your children challenge themselves with a scavenger hunt in Gerberich’s Gadgets: Best of Springs, Sprockets & Pulleys winter exhibit. They can create with LEGO® bricks and recycled materials, build their own catapult, and make their own slime. At 2:30, you can join others on the meadow to make your favorite campfire treat – S’mores!
- Tumble Jungle is OPEN
- CAMP – Join Tumble Jungle for day camp filled with crafts, games, zip line, bounce houses and much more! Camp runs from 9-12pm with an optional additional hour of Monkey Time immediately after. $45 for the day $36 for siblings and $15 each for an additional hour of Monkey Time which includes pizza! Please register in advance as space is limited!
- Wakeman Town Farm is OPEN
- Westport Arts Center is OPEN
- Vacation Day Emoji Pillow Workshop – 1030am-1230pm – ideal for 7+