Choosing a camp for your kids is a daunting task. We put this guide together in hopes of streamlining the process and providing key pieces of information about most of the local day camps in our area. We have broken the camps down into 3 categories: Big Kids, Little Kids, and Specialty Camps. A few things to note:
- The Big Kid and Little Kid categories list “general” camps first, and then relevant “specialty” camps next; the stand-alone Specialty Camp category only lists Specialty camps (i.e., art, sports, theatre) in the event you want to view these separately.
- Please take the age ranges listed for each camp with a grain of salt. Some camps take kids based on age, and others by grade. We did our best, but you may have to confirm with the camp directly if it isn’t clear (i.e., if a camp says 5+, it may be that they’ll accept an older 4 year old entering Kindergarten)
- Many of the local country clubs have private camps for members. Some of these include: Aspetuck, The Hunt Club, Patterson, Rolling Hills, and the Weston Field Club.
- We have also created a Vacation break program guide for February, March and April which can be accessed here!
- If you offer a camp program, and are not listed, but would like to be, please email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.